Valtorc International is proud to present the first ever 316 stainless steel 3-way butterfly valve assembly. Proudly fabricated in our USA facility. 3-Way automated butterfly valve available with pneumatic or electric actuation. Contact us today for more details and pricing and availability. High performance 316 Stainless Steel T-Linkage assembly, all 316 body materials, automated with pneumatic or electric actuation. Complete USA fabrication and tested in our USA fabrication facility.
- Available in lug format for butterfly valves
- Stainless steel (304 or 316 available) trim
- Various actuation configurations
- Available in sizes 2″ – 24″ (double D shaft for sizes 2″ – 30″)
- Body material includes Epoxy coated ductile iron, Epoxy coated cast iron and stainless steel
- Seats available in EPDM, PTFE, BUNA N, Viton and many others (please review spec sheet PDF for full listings)
- Mounting bonnet: confirms to ISO 5211 for the mounting
- Disc materials include 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, aluminum bronze, ductile iron or Nylon coated ductile iron
- O-ring seal provides a solid seal to interior stems and bushings
- PTFE or bronze bushings available
- Carbon steel key
- Temperature rating (pending seals) range between -40F – +400F
Courtesy of Valtorc.