Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes - Welded Products Tubes & Pipes - Welded Mills Materials Tubes & Pipes - Welded
39 Mill Masters Dr. United States of America
39 Mill Masters Dr. Jackson Tennessee 38305 United States of America
Complete Tube Making Machines – Tubing to meet your exact specifications.
- Tube Mills: Welded or Folded
- New and Refurbished: High Frequency Induction Weld, Laser, or TIG Mills.
- Materials: include: Stainless Steel, Inconel, Steel, Aluminum & Copper alloys
- Applications: Include tube mills to make:
- Automotive/Off Highway Heat Exchanger Tubing
- Industrial Condenser & Evaporator Tubing
- A/C Condenser & Manifold Tubing
- Subsea Cable
- Power and Data Transmission Cable
- Precision made roll tooling: New / Replacement or Tooling Regrinds for Mill Master’s tube mills as well as any other brand Tube Mill.
- Quick change tooling sub-plates: for fast and easier tooling size changeovers.
- High speed cutoffs: for cut to length tubing or tube take-up with winding for long length applications.
- Ancillary equipment: burst testers, Subplate storage racks and carts, Dimple / dimple free component used for heat exchanger tube profiles.
By choosing Mill Masters for your project you receive
- Quality – All of Mill Master’s associates are committed to total quality. Your product is dependent upon our mill maintaining the stringent 1.67 CPK specification.
- Value – Our innovative designs guarantee to maximize production, increase safety, reduce downtime, and assure our customer an optimum return on their investment.
- Single source responsibility, i.e.., “one stop shopping” that combines design, engineering, manufacturing, assembly and testing all at one convenient location. Because your integrated tube mill has been purchased from a single source, one phone call is all that is needed for service, tooling, spare parts, or maintenance.
Please consider our tube mills are the best built, highest quality, and most reliable in the thin wall tube industry. Mill Masters/McKenica have over 365 tube mill installations around the world. Some of these tube mills are nearly 60 years old and still running daily production. We have an outstanding reputation of supplying quality, heavy duty, and “built to last tube mills”.