Miller Electric has launched a new augmented reality welding system called AugmentedArc. The system is a highly realistic multiprocess welding simulation solution. Intended for classroom training, the tool is used for beginner to advanced-level weld students.
The AugmentedArc system simulates multiple welding processes, to blend real-world and computer-generated images into a augmented reality environment. AugmentedArc is available now.
- AugmentedArc Simulator
- Teacher Software
- Black Infinity AR Helmet with Premium Headgear (271325)
- AugmentedArc router (277397)
- MIG Gun (301401) with AR Nozzle (277269)
- Stick Stinger (277258)
- TIG Torch (301400) with AR Nozzle (283068)
- Two Electrode/Filler Rods with AR Tips (277267)
- Work Stand (277266) for Out-of-Position Applications
- T-Joint Workpiece (277270)
- Butt Joint Workpiece (277274)
- Lap Joint Workpiece (277273)
- Pipe-to-Plate Workpiece (277276)
- Butt Pipe Workpiece (277275)
Courtesy of Miller.